Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is it!

Today is the day. I'm off to Italy! I still haven't finished packing. Thank god for the last minute! And I need a haircut, several things from the drug store, and the dogs need their flea and heartworm medicine. Plenty to do before I go.

I finally talked to the women I am staying with via email. She'll be waiting at home for me when I get there. I guess she speaks some English, but when she greeted me she said "Bye Robert". Ha, I'll probably make A LOT of dumb mistakes like that too.

Assuming she has Internet access, I'll post again Sunday night. If not then I'll post again Monday at the school.

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. I have read your enire blog so far and look forward to following you on your 2010 Adventure in Venice. Tony

    ReplyDelete