Thursday, September 23, 2010

School and Home

I had a great, relaxing day after class today at the beach on the island called Lido. It's just warm enough to still go to the beach here, but the water is chilly. Even so, I went for a swim and soaked up some sun.

I haven't taken many pictures of the school or people there, so here are a few:

Arianna, my teacher for the first session.
Andrea (a man's name in Italy) was our substitute teacher for the second session today. Our regular teacher is Elisa.
My classmates from left to right: Marga (Dutch), Claire (French), Monika (Austrian) and Amy (Australian).
I know some people are curious what the apartment I am staying in looks like. It's a small 3 bedroom apartment. Aside from the bedrooms there is a kitchen, a bathroom, and a foyer. No living room or dining room.

The foyer. My bedroom is on the left, and the bathroom is on the right.
My bedroom door. Each bedroom has this curtain so you can open the door and still have privacy.
My bedroom.
The kitchen. To the right are two sets of french doors that open to a small balcony.
View from the balcony.
The bathroom. There is a sink behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment